- We will aim to dispatch the goods ordered by you as soon as possible after your order has been accepted by us to the postal address you have given in your order. However, we cannot guarantee an exact delivery date and your goods may take longer to be dispatched if the goods you have ordered are not in stock at the time of placing your order or they are to be dispatched to an address outside of Lebanon.
- Postal charges payable for goods dispatched in Lebanon will be notified to you in the confirmatory email. Deliveries outside of Lebanon may be subject to import taxes and additional charges for which you are solely responsible. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount.
- Title of the goods shall pass to you at the time payment for the goods is received by us in full. Risk in any product ordered will pass to you upon dispatch of your order.
Returns Policy (except bespoke goods)
You are responsible for your item until we receive it, so we recommend that you use a trusted recorded delivery service.
- If you cancel before the delivery of any goods your money will be refunded and the goods will not be delivered.
- We will offer a refund or exchange on an unworn, undamaged item within 14 days of it being received by you. Refunds will be made to the credit or debit card used to purchase the item(s) in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- If you return an item to us because it is faulty, we will include with your refund the postage that you were charged when purchasing the item, and the postage you paid when returning the item to us (this does not affect your statutory rights).
- If you are returning an item because it is unsuitable, we shall only refund the cost of the returned item, and you will be fully liable for the postage paid when returning the item to us and when purchasing the item.
- Items purchased online can be returned via post.
- Repairs will be accepted and undertaken free of charge for all faulty bags up to 12 months old. If your bag needs repairing due to wear and tear or is more than 12 months old repairs will be charged for. We will of course provide a quotation for approval before proceeding with any repair work.
- Gallia SARL La Gallia is dedicated to offering the highest levels of quality and service. Before returning any product, you must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number. You can obtain an RMA number by emailing your request to email@example.com. Please indicate in your email the reason why the goods are being returned. All returned goods must be accompanied by a delivery note (this comes with the delivery of your goods), with completed details on the reverse.
- All items being returned in accordance with this clause must be safely and securely packaged to avoid damage in transit. We shall not accept an item for refund if it has been damaged in transit or otherwise.
- We strongly recommend when returning items to us you use recorded or special delivery as we are unable to refund items which are lost in the post. All goods shall remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.